AnyNotes is a powerful notes organizer. Store texts, images, web pages, links, reminders, and attached files in a tree-like database of Folders and Notes.
The most important AnyNotes features are:
- One-click memorizing of a web page with its HTML contents, pictures, title and address.
- One-click creation of a note holding the clipboard text contents.
- Bookmarking web page by dragging its URL from Internet Explorer or Mozilla FireFox
and dropping it onto the AnyNotes icon in the Tray.
- Fast global search by text context, dates, a set of attributes or attachment properties.
- Protecting particular notes with a strong cryptographic algorithm.
- Integrated calendar with multitude types of reminders.
- Favourites and History lists.
- Synchronization with Pocket AnyNotes running on a Pocket PC or communicator.
- Working with multiple databases: up to 5 databases can be open at a time.
- Multi-user support on a network: up to 5 users can work with the same database.
- Ability to keep data on and run from a flash-drive.
- Integrated backup system.
- Powerful print manager with previewing.
AnyNotes is a free trial software application from the PIMS & Calendars subcategory, part of the Business category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2009-04-01. The program can be installed on WinME, WinNT 4.x, Windows2000, WinXP, Windows Vista Starter, Windows Vista Home Basic, Windows Vista Home Premium, Windows Vista Business, Windows Vista Enterprise, Windows Vista Ultimate, Pocket PC, Windows Mobile 2003, Windows Mobile 2005.
AnyNotes (version 5.02) has a file size of 2.20 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 85 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.